[TenTec] Wanted Ten Tec Transceiver to send to India

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Wanted Ten Tec Transceiver to send to India
From: Xppq@aol.com (Xppq@aol.com)
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 13:38:10 EDT
I am hoping to provide a TT transceiver to
a ham VU3BKY in India - I will buy, or accept
as donation,  or discounted price.  Ideally
in the $ 250 range.  Must be working well.

OR this reflector as a group could make the GIFT.
I am NOT interested in taking credit here -  I would
love to help this guy out - he is researching duty tax
and regulations and he has other friends who are willing
to contribute MONEY also - shipping may cost a bit.

IS anyone on this reflector interested in this ?-
IF 50 hams contributed $ 10 each then I suspect
$ 500 would buy a decent used A1 Ten Tec rig -
The shipping and import tax  I would take care of with
the help of friends in India.

"small acts of kindness, create great ripples"

Josh N7XM    N7XM@qsl.net

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---