[TenTec] Paragon on MARS?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Paragon on MARS?
From: ku7i@hotmail.com (Lane Zeitler)
Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2002 01:14:02 -0700
The paragon can indeed be modified full general coverage xmit. The Paragon
in use at our government club station has been modified but it was done
years before I joined. No data available on how it was done.

BTW the Paragon I is a big sleeper in my opinion for the TT used gear. Great
buy for a lot of rig.

Lane
Ku7i

To: <tentec@contesting.com>