[TenTec] visiting the plant

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] visiting the plant
From: w8kc@comcast.net (Paul Valko)
Date: Mon, 01 Jul 2002 17:45:44 -0400
Last I heard was that Scott took to the mountain.  Yup.  It's a fact.  He's
somewhere in the Sugarlands under a rhodoenron and mixin' up some good ol'
Tennesee 'shine.  Look for the tell-tail smoke.

Stan is givin' everyone who walks up to the door a Tennessee double
barrelled "Hello."  Just in case they mighin' be revenewers.  Don't worry
too much.  Stan's a nasty shot.  He jest winged the last guy.

So if'n I was in yor boots, I'd give 'em a ring on the telyfone.  Tell 'em
W8KC said, "How-dy!"

73! =paul= W8KC
Collector of Ten*Tecs and Other Fine Plastics.
Visit the Virtual Ten*Tec Museum at http://mywebpages.comcast.net/w8kc