[TenTec] Jupiter V1.19

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Jupiter V1.19
From: k4cgy_list@yahoo.com (James C. Owen, III)
Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2002 09:43:29 -0700 (PDT)
Just finished updating the software in my Jupiter and have one
question. Everything works fine it seems but there is a change in
the AM set-up. It no longer runs the auto AM set where it goes to
transmitt for a few seconds and then switchs back to receive. It
just goes to about 18 watts when you press the tune button and
then you have to press again to revert to receive. The AM
waveform doesn't look as good on the monitor scope as I remember
it with version 1.09. Is this normal?

73 Jim K4CGY