[TenTec] W3EWL Software

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] W3EWL Software
From: rp.tyler@worldnet.att.net (Rick Tyler)
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2002 14:41:54 -0400
The nice thing about a free market economy is that one may charge anything
he likes for his product.  And the other nice thing is that the consumer can
decide not to buy it.  $130 for Pegasus software (or even $15 for an
evaluation copy) seems a might steep for me. When you consider the Pegasus
costs $895, that $130 sure is a big chunk for a software addition.  I
understand that it will include logging capabilities, but then I already run
Dx4Win & Writelog, and figure that most people who have a computer
controlled rig also have computer logging software that they already use.  I
wish W3EWL luck with his venture, but for me, I'll stick with N4PY's
software.  It works and works well, and the support is just this side of
immediate.

73 de Rick, WQ8Q