[TenTec] 60 mtr band

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] 60 mtr band
From: KD7EFQ@aol.com (KD7EFQ@aol.com)
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2002 20:37:42 EDT
I guess acceptance is the word here. Since 60 mtrs is going to be U.S. only,
not
DX, then it isn't that big a deal anyway. ( I understand that the AMers are
trying
to make it exclusively AM like 30mtrs is with CW anyway) I plan to set up a
sattelite station someday , so I'll wait for a Yaesu FT-847 or Kenwood
TS-2000 that's 60mtr ready and then I'll have both the Sats and 60m.

Thanks for all the replies.  73's  Todd.

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---