[TenTec] 263 VFO For Corsair II FS

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] 263 VFO For Corsair II FS
From: Wa4aos@aol.com (Wa4aos@aol.com)
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 12:47:07 EDT
Hi,

I have a very nice 263 Outboard VFO for the Corsair II. The PTO is good and
does NOT Need to be serviced. I rate this one as a 9 with a perfect front and
back panel and a few light scratches on the sides. Works perfect but I use
the Omni 6 most of the times and  someone else can enjoy this unit for now.
This is not am Epray Pig-In-A-Poke, hope it works 263. This one is ready for
Plug abd Play and is a TOP SHELF UNIT...
First $ 250.00 plus shipping takes it home...

Thanks and 73,

Glenn WA4AOS