[TenTec] Blacklist (Not)

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Blacklist (Not)
From: amishbuggy37@yahoo.com (Larry Gibbs)
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2002 09:08:46 -0700 (PDT)
I would think we would want to know if we are on the
list. I use Yahoo mail for this list, and the viruses
are stripped before I see the message.

In addition I use Norton AV and keep it up to date. In
fact, in view of recent virus threats it is useful to
subscribe to Norton's e-mail advisory which notifys
the recipient before the regular automatic update
kicks in. I received two notices within the past two
weeks.
Larry, W3UIO