[TenTec] FS: SSB Filters for 6. mHz

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS: SSB Filters for 6. mHz
From: dhhdeh@concentric.net (David Hammond)
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2002 20:20:24 -0400
Hi Everyone,

Recognizing that there may not be a great demand for the following,
nevertheless I am offering for sale a Ten Tec Stock SSB Filter of 2.4 kHz
bandwidth at the 6.3 MHz IF.  This filter was swapped out for a replacement
INRAD filter and remains extra to me after selling the rig in which it was
originally installed. It is a plug in filter.

If you have a defective 6.3 MHz SSB filter or need of a spare, I will sell
it for $45.00 shipped CONUS.

This one originally came from my Omni VI which I sold right after Dayton.

E-mail me with your questions or interest.

Remember this filter is for the 6.3 MHz IF.

73 de N1LQ-Dave