[TenTec] Jupiter versus Paragon...

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Jupiter versus Paragon...
From: johnclif@ix.netcom.com (John Clifford)
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2002 14:13:55 -0700
I'd like to hear comments from those who have owned both rigs, pros and
cons.

I know about the PLL problems with the Paragon.  How does receiver
sensitivity compare to that of the Jupiter?

I assume that the Jupiter is the 'better' radio (ease of use, QRM-fighting
tools, receiver quality) but is this so?

Thinking about replacing my R8A with something that can actually transmit...

 - jgc

John Clifford KD7KGX

Heathkit HW-9 WARC/HFT-9/HM-9
Elecraft K2 #1678 /KSB2/KIO2/KBT2/KAT2/KNB2/KAF2
                  ...waiting _eagerly_ for KPA2!
Ten-Tec Omni VI/Opt1

email: kd7kgx@arrl.net