[TenTec] Jupiter versus Paragon...

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Jupiter versus Paragon...
From: AC5E@aol.com (AC5E@aol.com)
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2002 12:17:36 EDT
Hi John: Your query impelled me to set my Paragon II next to my Jupiter and
do a one on one.

Conditions were far from good but I don't really see an enormous difference.
Or hear one, rather. Both do an excellent job of digging out the weak ones,
and separating close by stations. For most uses the Jupe's variable bandwidth
has a slight edge, but the 250 Hz CW filter in the PII has a slight edge in
narrow selectivity.

My choice? I would not feel handicapped with either, but I would choose the
Jupiter.

73  Pete Allen  AC5E