[TenTec] Jupiter Auto Tuner Kit

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Jupiter Auto Tuner Kit
From: W5VPU@aol.com (W5VPU@aol.com)
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2002 19:25:58 EDT
Hello, Winston:
       I did not have difficulty in installing the auto tuner. But it did
take time and patience. I spent about three times as much time studying and
analyzing the photos and written instructions while looking at my Jup prior
to making any changes whatsoever. By the time I started the actual
installation, I had a pretty good picture in my mind. The soldering was
minimal but did require some finesse. I suggest you do as others advise: get
information, be very patient with yourself, have a small soldering iron
handy, take each step only as directed, and be willing to learn as you go.
73, Raymond w5vpu

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---