[TenTec] (FS) OK Guys- I have been reading about pet peeves- Jupiter for

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] (FS) OK Guys- I have been reading about pet peeves- Jupiter forsale
From: w4wbt@fmci.net (Bill Taylor(W4WBT))
Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2002 23:27:37 -0400
I have a like new Jupiter for sale (my spare). It was used very few
hours. I am asking for bids. My low number is $700 delivered in
CONUS. here how it works. To give every one an equal chance, I will
not take bids until  6 PmEDT on Sunday  august 11, thats 2200GMT.The
highest bid that I get between 2200 and 2230 will be the winner. any
bids arriving at my computer before 2200 or after 2230 will not be
considered. I have my own email server and direct tier one internet
connections so ISP slowness should nut be a factor. The jupiter will
come with manual and all original stuff including box and be
delivered by UPS ground. If you want Fedex, you must add $35.00 as a
separate part of you bid. If you live outside the CONUS, actual
shipping charges apply. I will take CCards through PayPal and the
normal payment ways. Personal checks will hold shipment for at least
7 days.

Now, normally, I would say that I have a unit for sale at a certain
price or make a reasonable offer and the first one in(even if not the
highest but reasonable) would get the unit. However after reading all
the comments, I thought I would try this way.

Bill Taylor
Fort Mill, SC
W4WBT

--

Good Listening Music on the web (MP3) -24/7-  HTTP://WWW.MUSICFORYOU.US or

click here:
http://www.live365.com/cgi-bin/directory.cgi?autostart=musicforyouus