[TenTec] (FS) Jupiter forsale

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] (FS) Jupiter forsale
From: w4wbt@fmci.net (Bill Taylor(W4WBT))
Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2002 17:16:32 -0400
I was just trying to please everyone and all I got was about 20 nasty
emails. So I tell you what I am going to do. Since I said I would
take any reasonable offer over 700. I am going to say NOW that the
first person who gets an email to me after 6PM can have the unit
WITH a matching TenTec speaker for $775 Delivered.  I can't be any
more fair that this. I can see what any kind of controversies really
stirs up those who want to be mean to someone. BTW, the message below
is not one of the mean ones, just the last one I got.

--

Good Listening Music on the web (MP3) -24/7-  HTTP://WWW.MUSICFORYOU.US or

click here:
http://www.live365.com/cgi-bin/directory.cgi?autostart=musicforyouus