[TenTec] Pegasus and Jupiter free ILG radio database scanning program, a

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Pegasus and Jupiter free ILG radio database scanning program, and text to .RMF memory file conversion programs available
From: k4mg@arrl.net (Barry Rimmer)
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2002 21:14:40 -0400
I have written a free program that interfaces with the ILG radio frequencies
database (available for free from the internet) and lets you click a station in
the database to tune your radio to the station, or scan the list looking for
stations that are on the air. The data can be sorted by clicking on any column,
or reverse sorted by reclicking.  All functions work with my Pegasus using
either the original Ten-Tec program or the PegasusPlus freeware program on Win
XP or Win 98.

I have also written some free utilities which allow conversion of ILG database
or other plain text files to the RMF memory files used by Ten-Tec and the
PegasusPlus software.  Instructions and test data are included in the downloads.

Screenshots and more info about these programs is available on the following web
page:

http://barry.rimmer.com/FreeStuff/FreeSoftware.htm

Please let me know if these programs prove useful.

73, Barry, K4MG

Email:?? mailto:k4mg@arrl.net
Hampage: http://www.qsl.net/k4mg
ICBM:??? 24.6625N? 81.4815W
Quote:?? Wherever you go, there you are (you can't fool dgps)