[TenTec] OMNI D 546 Series A mods?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] OMNI D 546 Series A mods?
From: Dan.Newby@cpspet.com (Dan.Newby@cpspet.com)
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 13:44:30 -0400
Yeah that sounds right, the notch filter is what the main difference was. I
think the original 'A' had optional filters, but not sure. It has been a
while.

The Omni A, Series 'B' was my very first Ten Tec radio.  Wish I had it
back!

Dan

                      <n4lq@iglou.com>

                                               To:       Dan.Newby@cpspet.com

                      08/20/2002 01:25         cc:

                      PM                       Subject:  Re: [TenTec] OMNI D
546 Series A mods?

Correct Dan. That Omni series B model A must be a rare one. Looks like
they added a notch filter. Did the original A model have any optional
xtal filters? Maybe the reason they named the rig OMNI was because they
went off in every direction with model types!