[TenTec] Software driven rigs

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Software driven rigs
From: N0KHQ@aol.com (N0KHQ@aol.com)
Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2002 19:53:22 EDT
IMHO
Owning a computer driven rig such as the Jupiter is very comforting no matter
how many Versions of software this rig will see during its electronic life.

Before 1998 all of us were sending our rigs back and forth to the mfr.'s for
one problem or another.

Atleast with the rigs that TT is selling these days, we don't pay for
shipping costs for rigs that have an unwanted feature (BUG). We just wait
until Monday, get V1.22 and we are off to the races.

I don't think I will ever complain about getting my rig repaired over the
Internet.

FWIW

73
John / N0KHQ / St. Louis

Always on 17M
Antennas:
You can build 'um better than you can buy 'um.

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---