[TenTec] Omni VI Plus freq. readout

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Omni VI Plus freq. readout
From: RMcGraw@Blomand.Net (Robert & Linda McGraw K4TAX)
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 20:49:43 -0500
Paul;

I agree especially with your last statement " I sense that Ten-Tec's
improvements were evolutionary...ICOM chooses to correct their design
problems by immediately releasing a new radio."

 I've thought about it and just haven't done it.  That is, count the number
of  "NEW" radios released by Kenwood, ICOM and Yaesu since the Omni VI
series was released.  Lets see, how many versions of the IC-706 are there
now?  Seems I recall 4.  Same is about true for the "PRO" series of radios.

Food for thought for the Tentec bashers.

73
Bob K4TAX