[TenTec] Omni VI Plus freq. readout

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Omni VI Plus freq. readout
From: RMcGraw@Blomand.Net (Robert & Linda McGraw K4TAX)
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 21:06:46 -0500
Ben:

Good points.  Especially the one "Moreover, if you dont understand the above
procedure, dont do it. I will not  be responsible for any calamitous results
if for some reason you interpret  the above as a go ahead to tweak every
thing and or the wrong thing. The  voltages are not dc volts and no amount
of hoping your vom will read  correctly will make it so."

Comes under my statement "if it don't need tweaking........don't tweak it".

73
Bob, K4TAX