[TenTec] Pegasus annoyance

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Pegasus annoyance
From: Dan.Newby@cpspet.com (Dan.Newby@cpspet.com)
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2002 08:42:30 -0400
Rich,

Try turning off the noise blanker. This gets rid of that signal on the
Jupiter.

Dan
WD4LUR

                      "Rich McCabe"

                      <rich@1967z28.com        To:
<tentec@contesting.com>
                      >                        cc:

                      Sent by:                 Subject:  [TenTec] Pegasus
annoyance
                      tentec-admin@cont

                      esting.com

                      09/02/2002 10:51

                      PM

Something that bugs me about the Pegasus is that mine makes a very slight
"tick" (in the speaker) sound every 2.5khz when tuning. I am not sure but
is seems more noticable with the remote POD.

Anyone else have this problem? It works fine, but I find the sound
annoying.

73,

Rich
kd0zv

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---

 NOTICE:  This e-mail message and all attachments transmitted with it may
 contain legally privileged and confidential information intended solely
 for the use of the addressee.  If the reader of this message is not the
 intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any reading,
 dissemination, distribution, copying, or other use of this message or
 its attachments, hyperlinks, or any other files of any kind is strictly
 prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please notify
 the sender immediately by telephone (865-218-2000) or by a reply to this
 electronic mail message and delete this message and all copies and
 backups thereof.