[TenTec] Even MORE on vertical antennas!

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Even MORE on vertical antennas!
From: RMcGraw@Blomand.Net (Robert & Linda McGraw K4TAX)
Date: Tue, 03 Sep 2002 15:26:13 -0500
Been there, done that, see my earlier post on using a vertical and a
horizontal wire on HF packet and AMTOR.

Pete is correct.

Now if you want to discuss and observe rotation, join me on 144 MHz or 432
MHz for my EME operation. Oh yes, I use a Tentec Omni VI+ for the receiver
and the exciter.   I wish I had a horizontal AND a vertical polarized array.
However, if I were gonna put that much aluminum in the air, I'd make it all
one BIG array.

73
Bob K4TAX