[TenTec] Pegasus Plus observations

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Pegasus Plus observations
From: w5yr@att.net (George, W5YR)
Date: Fri, 06 Sep 2002 11:40:25 -0500
For a year or so I have used the Entrega USB to serial adaptor with no
problems. The unit expands the computer USB port to two additional USB
ports and four serial ports. I believe the model designation is 4S2U.

I use three of the four serial ports presently and all work correctly. Both
expanded USB ports work properly.

I can highly recommend this unit. It is pricey at about $140 - a year ago -
but the software installs readily and the added ports are accommodated in
my W98SE system with no conflicts. All IRQ and memory assignments are
handled by the software and the computer thinks that it really has all
those extra ports, as witnessed by Device Manager. And they all work . . .

73/72, George
Fairview, TX 30 mi NE of Dallas in Collin county EM13qe
Amateur Radio W5YR -  the Yellow Rose of Texas
In the 57th year and it just keeps getting better!