[TenTec] USB/Serial/ARRGGGHHHHH!

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] USB/Serial/ARRGGGHHHHH!
From: n9dg@yahoo.com (Duane Grotophorst)
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2002 10:13:12 -0700 (PDT)
I have had great success for the last year or so
driving up to 3 Pegasi and an RX320 with a 4 RS232
port PCI card from SIIG, Inc.

http://www.siig.com/products/io/features/QuartetSerial850PCI.html

As I recall it was comparable in price to the
Byterunner. So it would be another option to consider.

Duane
N9DG

To: <tentec@contesting.com>