[TenTec] Ten-Tec used/demo list Sept 6, 2002

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Ten-Tec used/demo list Sept 6, 2002
From: sales@tentec.com (Ten-Tec Inc. Amateur Radio Sales)
Date: Fri, 06 Sep 2002 15:16:53 -0400
Current as of September 6, 2002

The following equipment is available as used equipment direct
from Ten-Tec. 30 day warranty, 10 day trial period, shipping
is additional. Exception: used linears warrantied 30 days
except for final tubes which carry no warranty. Used items
often sell quickly. Please make sure we have the item in stock
before sending payment.

Transceivers:

536 Delta II $695
546C Omni-C $500
550 Pegasus $750
555 Scout $395. 2 available. Both with noise blanker.
Includes one used module of choice from list below
556 Argo $375.  With noise blanker.
QRP version of Scout.  Includes
one used module of choice from list below.
561 Corsair II $695
562 Omni-V $1095
563/OPT3 Omni-VI factory upgraded to Omni-VI Plus
$1895
564 Omni-VI Plus $1975

Other items:

RX-320 PC Radio $235
302 remote knob/encoder for Pegasus $100
701 hand mic $17.50
705 desk mic $60
802 80m Scout band module $25
803 40m " $25
804 30m " $25
805 20m " $25
806 17m " $25
807 15m " $25
808 12m " $25
809 10m " $25

The following equipment is available as demo gear and
carries a 1 year parts and labor warranty, 30 day trial
period. Warranty exception: the 416 Titan II carries a
three year parts and labor warranty.
What is a 'demo unit'? Demos are units that have
been evaluated in one of the following manners: at the
factory or hamfests for display purposes, loaned out for
evaluation by commercial customers, or returns on our
30 day risk-free sales policy. Shipping is additional.

AT-11MP LDG autotuner $215.10
RX-320 PC Radio $280.25
RX-350 shortwave receiver $1079.10
302J remote encoder/keypad for Jupiter $125.10
302R remote encoder/keypad for RX-350 $125.10
526 6N2 VHF all mode xcvr $660.25
538 Jupiter $1070.10
538AT Jupiter with internal auto tuner $1339.20
550 Pegasus $798.50
705 desk mic $94.95
937 11A power supply $84.55
963 25A switching power supply $160.55