[TenTec] Digipan/Winpskse on Pegasus

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Digipan/Winpskse on Pegasus
From: Jim FitzSimons" <cherry@getnet.net (Jim FitzSimons)
Date: Sun, 8 Sep 2002 12:52:35 -0700
Both Digipan and WinPSKse work with the Pegasus using either the
Ten Tec software or the N4PY software. You can use VOX to key the Pegasus
or a seperate serial port to key the Pegasus.
I use a seperate serial port to key my Pegasus. I use MixW software which
will do QSK keyboard CW in addition to PSK31.
Jim W7ANF