[TenTec] Re: "Crystal" radios verrses digital

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Re: "Crystal" radios verrses digital
From: jhurry@austin.rr.com (Dudley Hurry)
Date: Sun, 8 Sep 2002 19:24:01 -0500
I can add to Tim's comments, I own the Jupiter and the 756Pro and I find it
a close one on one..   The DSP works much better in the Jupiter than in the
Pro.   The Pro looks better, but $ for $ the Jupiter is a much better buy
for the buck..   While the "crystal"  radios were great in their time, but
it sure is nice to have the convenience of  all the filter widths and
variable passband.

Thanks and 73's,
Dudley
WA5QPZ