[TenTec] Omni 6 Filter Question

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Omni 6 Filter Question
From: k8vt@ameritech.net (Carter Grabarczyk)
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 09:09:52 -0400
Bill,

I've experienced the same problem with my Omni 6+ 250 Hz filter in the
past. It most likely has nothing to do with a defective filter or the
narrow bandpass (although anything can go bad). The fix as suggested by
TT themselves is to clean/re-seat the pins on the filter where it plugs
into its socket. A little Caig Laboratories De-Ox-It on the pins
wouldn't hurt either. Waaaay cheaper than getting another filter.

Please let us know if this does the trick...(it worked for me)

73/Carter/K8VT