[TenTec] Paying for updates... YES!

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Paying for updates... YES!
From: RMcGraw@Blomand.Net (Robert & Linda McGraw K4TAX)
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 20:52:57 -0500
I too agree with John and Mark and others.  When I  bought this computer, I
was entitled to and received free updates for 1 year.  The initial price was
more than twice the price of the Pegasus and Jupiters radios.  Now, more
than a year latter, I pay for computer updates.  This all seems reasonable
and fair to me.  Oh yes, there are and I still receive the "free" bug fixes
but there are no free enhancements.

73
Bob K4TAX