[TenTec] Information leak Peg/Jupiter/320

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Information leak Peg/Jupiter/320
From: rich@1967z28.com (Rich McCabe)
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2002 23:55:54 -0500
I have been lucky enough over the last few weeks to get some "pre" beta =
versions of the Pegasus Plus software for the Ten Tec software radios =
from WA1EYP

Tonight I got to look at the latest option for the upcoming pro series. =
A receive scope. You can see a screen shot of the scope here.

http://ctiowa.com/pegplus.htm

What is amazing, is he is extracting this data using only the normal =
communications between the RX-320 and/or Pegasus/Jupiter with no =
soundcard connections. I am told that this will end up working on =
transmit and receive !!

I love technology....

73,

Rich