[TenTec] RE: TT 425 amplifier

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] RE: TT 425 amplifier
From: k4sqr@juno.com (Jim Miller)
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 13:06:57 -0400
Markus;

www.qsl.net/tentec is Unofficial Ten-Tec web site, showing various models
of gear.
The 425 was first introduced mid-1980's in a darker color to match the
original Corsair. (See qsl.net site for color scheme.)
When the Omni V appeared, they changed the color to the more popular two
tone gray.
Both color schemes were very similar electrically.

Many non Ten-Tec exciter owners complained about the QSK hookup with a
key etc., so they added PTT-QSK/VOX on front panel, and moved the Hi-Lo
voltage to the power supply, which sits on the floor.

Others may be aware of other minor changes not mentioned.

Regards,
Jim, K4SQR
564 Omni VI Plus/425 Titan/253 Auto-tuner owner.