[TenTec] [Q] anyone see the new paddles?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] [Q] anyone see the new paddles?
From: aa4nn@earthlink.net (Joe Blackwell)
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 12:10:59 -0400
Hi Ken,
I just shot a pix of the Ten-Tec Vibroplex and emailed to you.  Price was
$169.95 plus the 9.5% Tennessee sales tax.  I opted to pay the high tax and
bring the key home with me.  Ten-Tec had only 50 copies at the hamfest.
There was no hamfest discount on the keyer. I lucked onto the very last one
there.  They will produce only 250 paddles.
73, Joe, aa4nn