[TenTec] Receivability

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Receivability
From: n9dg@yahoo.com (Duane Grotophorst)
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 16:16:44 -0800 (PST)
I have little doubt the Orion's RX performance will be
an order of magnitude better that the 505 or the
Peg/Jup. Simply because economical DSP hardware has
pretty well caught up to what's theoretically
possible. And by applying good design practices to the
analog RF stages of the design it should be a winner.
After a few rounds of firmware tweaks it should really
play well. The last key thing to put it completely
over the top will be its software control capability.

Duane
N9DG