[TenTec] re: CFO

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] re: CFO
From: khopper@uchicago.edu (Ken Hopper)
Date: Tue, 01 Oct 2002 19:21:37 -0500
Yes CFO is alive and well. You can find a great deal of activity on 7.030 +/-
and even down on 3549 where Tex WA0KZL (CFO #61) hangs out. There is a CFO
email group on QTH.NET I believe. Lots of the original 600 or so guys are very
much alive and active on CW.  I have heard some guys running 60+ on 10.118 +/-
and am sure they are rogue "Cluckers" (hihi).

Digi modes, age, band condx, and apathy have conspired to push CW into the
background for many hams - but not those of us for whom it is the music of our
souls :-)

dit dit
de ken n9vv
http://www.n9vv.com/cw.html