[TenTec] Trade: Omni-V with Filters

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Trade: Omni-V with Filters
From: nz8j@woh.rr.com (NZ8J)
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2002 17:33:11 -0400
I have a 9+ condition Ten Tec Omni V that I would like to trade, I don't
want to sell outright at this time. It looks and works great. Has the N4PY
chip installed (also have the stock Ten Tec chip). Comes with the 1.8, .5,
.25 filters, manual and power cord. I would like to trade for a Jupiter (or
what have you?)  I will be out of town until Sunday afternoon and will get
back to anyone who responds in the order I receive the emails.
Thanks
Tim
NZ8J