[TenTec] Head set problem

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Head set problem
From: KS0M@ktis.net (Dick White)
Date: Sat, 5 Oct 2002 12:37:04 -0500
In 1996 I bought a Heil Pro-set with the HC-5 element at Dayton to use with
my IC-735. Also, I bought the extra connector to use with my Ten Tec
Paragon.  I have never tried it with the Paragon until this week. Problem -
there is a definite 60 Hz hum that I hear in the head phones and the ham on
the other end also hears it. I am told that the hum varies and at times is
louder. I hear this on my end in the SSB and CW modes.  Anyone ever
experience this and is there a fix ?? It is not present with a hand mic.

73....Dick  -  KS0M

Richard C. "Dick" White           ks0m@ktis.net
Fulton, MO. 65251-2215

Amateur Radio Station - KS0M    (ex WB0WLX  -  KC0MY)
ARRL DXCC Honor Roll / CW  -  5BDXCC #3295 / CW
Life Member,  American Radio Relay  League