[TenTec] Ten-Tec Argonaut 516 Discussion Group:

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Ten-Tec Argonaut 516 Discussion Group:
From: clinton_h@yahoo.com (clinton h)
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2002 17:46:11 -0700 (PDT)

Hello all,

I have created a discussion group for the New Ten-Tec
516 Argonaut V QRP HF transceiver at Yahoo. We now
have over 125 members and are growing fast! This
e-mail reflector / site is for owners (and prospective
owners) of the Ten-Tec Model 516 Argonaut V Amateur
Radio Transceiver. This list is intended for the
sharing of ideas about the Model 516 such as: Use in
Amateur Radio, operating questions/suggestions/hints,
accessories, setting up operating schedules, the
general exchanging of ideas about the new argo, and
anything else related to the Tec-Tec Model 516 (as
well as general fun with this neat little rig). --
Please try to keep posts on-topic. Spam will not be
tolerated. E-mail attachments are not allowed either.

If you wish to join this new group please go to:

You may sign up there, or you can subscribe via
e-mail.

To subscribe, send an e-mail to:

Ten-Tec516-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

73 Clinton AB7RG

FYI: I have no connection to Ten-Tec, actually this
will be my first Ten-Tec radio.