[TenTec] FS: Argosy, ps, mic, keyer

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS: Argosy, ps, mic, keyer
From: kitt5@earthlink.net (Jerry Kitterman)
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 23:24:22 -0400

 Gentlemen,

  I have a Argosy 525 and the matching #225 ps with a #215 mic and a #670
keyer/paddle. This is the keyer/paddle for the Century 21. The #215 mic
works ok but does not look as good as the rest of the station. The radio
works great with full output but it does not have any of the options for
it. Radio and ps are a good 9 in looks.  I want $275 shipped for everything
or might consider trade on a small hf amplifier, 2M/440 all-mode or even a
100W boatanchor transmitter with built in vfo.  Thank's for reading.

73
Jerry
W9CTB

--- Jerry Kitterman