[TenTec] TWINCOM feed line ?????????????

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] TWINCOM feed line ?????????????
From: Gary Hoffman" <ghoffman@spacetech.com (Gary Hoffman)
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 18:23:55 -0400
All true of course.  I had taken for granted that the line was considered
to be properly terminated at both ends, or else "infinite" in length.
These of course are the only conditions to which the classic theory
applies.  If you mis-apply the line, it won't work right :)

73 de Gary, AA2IZ

Ok.... I promise not to post any more to this thread.  Its getting a little
worn.  :)