[TenTec] Argonaut V

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Argonaut V
From: clinton_h@yahoo.com (clinton h)
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2002 23:50:04 -0700 (PDT)
To: <tentec@contesting.com>
>Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2002 00:18:42 -0500
>Subject: [TenTec] Argonaut V
>
>This is Fri morning (12:15 am) and no postings yet
>about the new Argonaut V.
>Surely someone has got theirs and done something
>besides just look and admire it. 73 Paul K9OT

 There are several comments at the Ten-Tec516 group at
Yahoo. Please see:

A few interesting notes on the display reading and ALC
adjustments have already been posted. 175+ members and
going strong. No word on the shipping of my Argonaut V
as of yet. :-(

 73 Clinton Herbert AB7RG
 e-mail: ab7rg@arrl.net
 eHam.net Speak Out Manager
 eHam.net News Manager
 eHam.net Articles co-manager
 QRZ.com Trivia Manager
 Member: ARES / ARRL / Human Race
 Volunteer Examiner: ARRL / W5YI
 Ten-Tec Model 516 Argonaut V Yahoo Groups e-mail list
Owner/Moderator
 http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Ten-Tec516/
 arizonaham Yahoo Groups e-mail list Owner/Moderator
 http://groups.yahoo.com/group/arizonaham/
 "All paid jobs absorb and degrade the mind." --
Aristotle