[TenTec] Splitting up the Ten*Tec reflector

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Splitting up the Ten*Tec reflector
From: w4foa@voy.net (Tony Martin)
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2002 07:43:38 -0400
Paul,
I'm sure no one will lose any sleep over this, but I
too have NO intention to join a "splinter" TT group.
Personally I see no merit to it.  If this TT reflector
was saturated with traffic, it might be worth establishing a separate
reflector..BUT that is not the case.  I wish them good luck...but
question the rationale for it....I think everyone loses in this case.

Just my 2 cents...

73
Tony, W4FOA