[TenTec] Argonaut V

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Argonaut V
From: kc4atu@yahoo.com (Bill ROWLETT)
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2002 09:05:14 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Lee and all others,

I must confess that I posted a short post on the 516
last night, I was on another email server so it won't
hit until later today or tomarrow. I will say that
Lee's comments are the same as mine. Great rig, love
the BW control. The size is about the same as my Argo
556 so they look good side by side. The 556 does not
come close to the 516 so I can't compare the two. The
516 so far seams to be better on CW than my Triton 540
with cw filters. The upcoming Sweep Stakes are going
to be a blast.

For those who are sitting on the fence about this rig,
fall off on the side of yes.

73,  Bill  kc4atu