[TenTec] Omni-VI & Samlex SEC1223 Power Supply?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Omni-VI & Samlex SEC1223 Power Supply?
From: jmaass@columbus.rr.com (Jeff Maass)
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 13:28:14 -0400
Thanks to everyone who responded to my question about using the
Samlex 12V supply with the Omni-VI. Consensus is that it's a good
supply with no discernable RF hash or noise, and good reliability.

A couple of folks asked about the PJ2T station and operation.

The Omni-VI is being permanently loaned to the Caribbean Contesting
Consortium  by another member. The CCC has built,  operates, and
rents out the former PJ2JT contest station at Signal Point on Curacao,
which now uses the callsign PJ2T for contests.
 (http://asgard.kent.edu/ccc/pj2t.station.home.page.htm).

I'm carrying the Omni-VI down with me for CQWW, and will leave
it there as a permanent addition to the station, available
for our future contest operations, and to hams who rent the
house.

In addition, Scott W4PA of Ten-Tec will be coming down to the
CQWW effort, and will be bringing an Orion with him to use!

73,
 Jeff Maass       jmaass@columbus.rr.com     Located near Columbus Ohio
         USPSA # L-1192       NROI/CRO    Amateur Radio K8ND
Maass' IPSC Resources:  http://home.columbus.rr.com/jmaass/index.html
Circleville USPSA/IPSC: http://home.columbus.rr.com/jmaass/pcsiipsc.htm