[TenTec] Argonaut V (2nd Hand)

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Argonaut V (2nd Hand)
From: wn3vaw@fyi.net (Ron Notarius WN3VAW)
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 16:01:25 -0400
As some of you may remember, I talked my friend Bill W3WH into ordering the
new Argonaut at Dayton (never did get a commission, dang it).

He told me last night, following our club net, that he had just received it
last Friday, and he absolutely loves it.  He indicated that it took a little
getting used to after the "cadillacs" he'd been using lately, mainly because
it didn't have all of the extra bells and whistles -- nevertheless, he's
very happy with it, and has already given it a shakedow:  Anyone who worked
W3WH during the IL QSO Party worked him on that rig.

As soon as I hear more, I'll pass it on.

Just wish I could afford one myself right now!

73, ron wn3vaw
"Be who you are, say what you think, people that matter don't care, and
people that care don't matter." -- Dr. Seuss