[TenTec] Power Power Power - revisited..

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Power Power Power - revisited..
From: n4py@qvssoftware.com (N4PY)
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 12:11:14 -0400
It sounds to me like your internal pot for the ALC is set too high in
OMNI VI.  I don't remember where this pot is, but there is an
adjustment to automatically reduce the drive to the 100 watt
level.  I know people sometimes move this pot to get more than 100 watts
out of the Omni VI.  That said, setting the front panel drive to lower than
full to get the
100 watt level is a very acceptable fix.

Carl Moreschi
919-676-1991 x135