[TenTec] Re: Argonaut Review

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Re: Argonaut Review
From: tongaloa@alltel.net (tongaloa)
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 16:43:56 -0400
Stuart-
Thanks. I'll look for the mod info.
An outboard attenuator will do the trick just as well
but contradicts my current 'minimal stuff' mode.
I'm thinking field day with the other TX antennas
only a few hundred feet away, also being
on the bottom of a pileup, it's nice to be able to
back way off on the RF gain and clear out the
strong guys...
-Bob