[TenTec] fast acting breakers

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] fast acting breakers
From: KD5NWA@MBayona.com (KD5NWA)
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2002 10:47:30 -0600
Here is the specs of some breakers I bought for my Corsair, you might need
to change the current specs, these are really fast magnetic breakers similar
to the ones that Ten Tec puts in their power supplies.

Part Number: T11-1-20.0A-01-10A-V
Handle/Style: Paddle/Toggle
Number of Poles: Single Pole
Configurations: Series Circuit Breaker
Frequency - Hz: DC-50/60HZ
Delay: Fast DC-50/60 Hz
Cross Calibration: DC Circuit
Voltage: 32DC
Rated Current: 20.0amps
Handle Color: Black
Outer Hardware: Black Knurled Nut
Indicator Plate: Vertical Mount
Terminal Adapters: No 6-32 Screw Terminal Adapters
VDE approval and CE compliant

This is for the "fast" breaker.  If you want the "instant" breaker
substitute a "0" for the "1" after T11-.  If you want a nickle knurled nut
substitute "-11A" for "-10A-".  If you want an 18.0 amp breaker substitute
"-18.0A-" for "-20.0A-"

http://www.pocosales.com/

There is a minimum $25.00 order but since they cost about $9.00 each and you
need three of them, jut meet the minimum order.

Cecil
KD5NWA