[TenTec] Rcvr so-called performance figures (lo-o-ong)

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Rcvr so-called performance figures (lo-o-ong)
From: n9dg@yahoo.com (Duane Grotophorst)
Date: Sat, 9 Nov 2002 03:03:51 -0800 (PST)
--- "George, W5YR" <w5yr@att.net> wrote:

> I was impressed that Eric Swartz of
> Elecraft, one of the two owners
> and designers, urged me to continue with these
> experiments and to share the
> results.

I think is one of the reasons Elecraft is so well
regarded. Along with very good no nonsense RX/TX
designs they are catering to the experimenter (ham
radio roots) in a way that most manufacturers no
longer do. Therefore they are successfully tapping in
to the psyche of the experimenter types who what to be
a able to say "I built it Myself", and/or are just
plain currious.

Duane
N9DG