[TenTec] PSK31 with the Peg

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] PSK31 with the Peg
From: kb2m@arrl.net (Jeff Griffin)
Date: Sat, 9 Nov 2002 19:35:59 -0500
> > Is there anyway to lower the output level of the accessory jack? I was
> > setting my Peg up for PSK31 today and it is overdriving my soundcard.
I'm
> > having a difficult time adjusting the output audio.

I tried....

 1. try putting a 600 ohm resistor across audio out to ground.

2. I'd suggest making a "T" type attenuator.  10K ohms series, 1K ohm to
ground, and 10K ohms series.  That should take care of it.

Neither of this worked (I can't believe  # 2 didn't show any improvement) .
I'm just off the bottom of the Volume control slider, and best IMD report I
can get is a 14, with some side bars. Other then that ,599 100% copy....I'm
putting out about 15 watts...Anyone have any other suggestions. Thank's to
all for the suggestion's so far...

73 Jeff kb2m