[TenTec] CorsairII

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] CorsairII
From: hammerham@hotmail.com (DAVID NACHBAUR)
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 17:33:10 +0000
Hello I have a Corsair II with what apears to be an audio problem. or not.

I Recently put it on the air and the guys that normally meet with all said that
I was motor boating on voice peaks. Well The first thing came to mine was RF.
Well Not the problem.

So I tried a differnent mic for it.I was using a sure 450 with the high/low
imp. tried in both directions for the switch. To no avail. tried my heil 5 it
was better but still motor boating.

Also I am only getting about 70 watts out on it I have to crank the mike gain
up to 9 or only get 20-30 watts out on it. also forget running the speach
processor it makes it worse.

Could use some help on this

Thanks David KR4OW

Add photos to your messages with