[TenTec] FS: TT Station

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS: TT Station
From: tmartin198@cox.net (Travis Martin)
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2002 08:53:26 -0600
After finally assembling the station of my dreams, I've had something come
up that compels me to sell it.

I have the following in near-new condition:

Paragon II with all three filters and talking frequency. None nicer.
Includes manual and TT shipping carton. $1200

253 Autotuner also like new. Includes interface cable and carton. $1000

962 Power supply, like new. $200

705 Microphone. Not like new but NEW. I bought it from TT a month ago and
never once used it. Exactly as received from TT. $75 after Paragon II sells.

Thanks for reading and 73,

Travis N5AY

806 535 2401